Dubbler For PC – Free Download
Record audio messages and share them with Dubbler, a kind of social network focused on the multimedia content that you register with your mobile and share with your friends publicly or with someone particular in private. The coolest way to be heard. Dubbler can record audio of up to 60 seconds, apply filters and effects and publish it on the same network or on other social networks. Your friends can also answer you with multimedia messages. DubblerRed social features based on the recording of audio messages. Large number of filters to modify the sound. Recommendations system and internal hashtags to find popular content. Also posted on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ o Tumblr.Do you see, the Twitter application to record and share short videos? Dubbler is the same but with voice messages and more options. Download Dubbler free for Android and tell your story to the world.
Dubbler Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Dubbler on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Dubbler‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Dubbler in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Dubbler on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Dubbler, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Dubbler on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.