DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser For PC – Free Download
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser Review
Every day we give more importance to privacy on the Internet, and rightly so. The protection of our data is key to prevent theft of private information, ransomware and all types of identity theft and other problems that may never seem to affect oneself until they do so. A simple and effective way to protect yourself is the use of specialized browsers to keep the user protected and anonymous. We already know several examples such as Epic Browser, Tor Browser or the one that concerns us today: DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser. Surf the Internet safely and stay anonymous. Characteristics of DuckDuckGo This browser, after a simple aspect, manages to protect the user by means of some complete features and strong shields: It includes the basic navigation functions such as tabs, markers and autocomplete option. Privacy Protection blocks the hidden crawlers it detects to identify the main advertising networks and control who tries to track you. The browser forces websites to use an encrypted connection whenever possible. The searches that the user performs are 100% private, DuckDuckGo will never track them. An assessment of the degree of privacy of the websites (from A to F) is shown to know the degree of protection of each of them at a glance. Includes a shutter button to erase all tabs and data with a single touch of the screen. Although you continue to use the most common browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, it never hurts to have at hand DuckDuckGo to make queries or access websites and more sensitive information such as the status of your finances or medical data, for example. In addition, it is a totally free browser that you can download in APK format for your Android or iOS version if you use an iPhone.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG X power2 Specs
How To Play/Download DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.