Eggggg – The Platform Puker For PC – Free Download
Eggggg – The Platform Puker Review
The name of this Hyper Games game could not be more graphic: its title comes to be the first thing that one says without thinking when they throw him up next to him. In Eggggg – The Platform Puker you will handle the tender little bones of Gilbert, a kid with such an extreme allergy to eggs (poor man) that ingesting them makes him vomit huge amounts of squid, more than what would fit in his little stomach or even in the of Jabba the Hutt. Scientific licenses aside, this is a game with very cute graphics, in which tender pastel shades predominate and with an air very similar to the masterful series of drawings Time of Adventures, but in a still more filthy version. I think you do not need to notice it, but sensitive stomachs abstain. Eggggg is a ridiculous platform game about vomiting. Fleeing from his aunt Doris, Gilbert ends up in a world dominated by robot chickens (why not?), Where he will have to use his amazing emetic power to escape, jumping from platform to platform, using his regurgitations as a propulsion engine. Vomits and platforms Scatological humor permeates the entire game; thus, you will have to achieve achievements as graphic as “I do not feel good” (taking a total of a hundred times). The music is very nice, and the effects of sound have also been cured, so much so that it seems that someone is really playing the part. I do not know if you are going to want to play, but curiosity is stinging you, acknowledge it. 20 crazy levels of vomitive action. If it is not your day and you feel sad, Gilbert does not lose his smile, and it is highly contagious (although the poor kid sure that nobody has given him a kiss in his life). Did it cool you? Then follow the latest news of this adventure on your Facebook page. According to its own creators, Eggggg – The Platform Puker is based on the Swedish film Gilberts Grusomme Hevn. You will see if you have stomach to see after passing all 20 levels. Applause for scatological humor and happy antacids.
Eggggg – The Platform Puker Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Eggggg – The Platform Puker on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Eggggg – The Platform Puker‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Eggggg – The Platform Puker in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Eggggg – The Platform Puker on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Eggggg – The Platform Puker, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Eggggg – The Platform Puker on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.