English – Spanish Dictionary For PC – Free Download
English – Spanish Dictionary Review
Although it is not the most spoken language in the world (and neither the second, because Chinese and Spanish are in that order), it can be said that English is the most important language on the planet. Known practically all over the globe, it ensures a minimum of understanding in many places thanks to several centuries of Anglo-Saxon domination continued as a superpower: first the British Empire and then the United States. So it seems more than obvious the need to have tools that facilitate handling in that language and a very useful one is without doubt having an English – Spanish, Spanish – English Dictionary, like the one that DIC-o offers us. Dictionary for Android that you can use without connection This is a lifelong vocabulary. That is, a reference work where we can find specific terms and their corresponding meanings in Spanish or English. Its presentation is very basic, but it does not need more to fulfill its purpose: we can search the terms in alphabetical order or use its search engine. We recommend the second option since browsing a list of more than 67,000 translations can be a bit exasperating. This dictionary only contains bidirectional translation between these two languages, so forget others such as French, Basque, German, Catalan, Chinese, Galician or Latin. Also to find rhymes, expressions or antonyms: only words. Nearly 70,000 translated terms. But hey, what else can you expect? At the end of the day it is a dictionary for Android whose APK does not reach 3 MB in weight and for which it is not necessary to be online because you can use it without a connection … it may be useful in some other trip.
English – Spanish Dictionary Gameplay Images
Recommended: Meizu metal Specs
How To Play/Download English – Spanish Dictionary on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘English – Spanish Dictionary‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the English – Spanish Dictionary in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for English – Spanish Dictionary on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play English – Spanish Dictionary, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running English – Spanish Dictionary on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.