Fast File Transfer For PC – Free Download
Fast File Transfer Review
To share small files is very useful Bluetooth technology built into most mobile devices and computers. But if you want to transfer large files, you should look for an alternative, such as the Fast File Transfer proposal. Transfer large files via Wi-Fi. How Fast File Transfer works Fast File Transfer is an Android app that uses the so-called Tethering to transfer files between two devices. Thanks to Tethering, if your device has an Internet connection, it can behave as a router and offer Wi-Fi connection to other devices even if they do not have a data plan. With Fast File Transfer, it is easy and fast to send large files to other devices via Wi-Fi, even if they do not have an Internet connection. Download Fast File Transfer to accelerate the sending of large files to other mobile devices.
Fast File Transfer Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3S Specs
How To Play/Download Fast File Transfer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Fast File Transfer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Fast File Transfer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Fast File Transfer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Fast File Transfer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Fast File Transfer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.