Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition For PC – Free Download
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Review
Final Fantasy occupies one of the great positions between the great sagas of videojuegos of the history. From its first release in the late 80s to now, has been present in all types of platforms such as PC, PS3, PS4 and even Android and iOS in recent years. After its passage through consoles, Final Fantasy XV now lands on mobile devices with a totally different look than what we are used to. This new version comes with the name of Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition and will transform the scenarios and characters of this game of the saga in chibi, or for all mortals, in a children’s version of the manga or anime character, which is greater in the game of origin. Enjoy the pocket adventure of FFXV For those of you who do not yet know the history of FFXV, this RPG makes the player travel to Eos, a world in which his prince Noctis Lucis Caelum has been dethroned and left for dead. The player’s mission is to recover the crown of his kingdom and fight his enemies with the help of his friends Prompto, Gladiolus and Ignis, avenge the death of his father and rescue his fiancée Lunafreya. In addition to the storyline, the original version of the game and this ‘pocket’ version share the same gameplay and fighting mechanics: Square Enix has managed to maintain the essence. You are Noctis, the Prince of Lucis, and your mission is to recover your homeland from the clutches of the imperial army. As is normal in games adapted to the smartphone, we will find a very different graphic level, less powerful but very striking, and tactile controls adapted to the smaller screens to play comfortably. The game is made up of 10 different episodes of which only the first one will be free (a classic method to hook followers). To acquire them, the player can buy all the episodes together for € 19.99 or separately, at € 0.99 for the first three chapters and at € 3.99 for the following episodes. If the player makes accounts, buying the complete game will be more than profitable.
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Gameplay Images
Recommended: Elephone G7 Specs
How To Play/Download Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.