FireChat For PC – Free Download
Make no mistake: if we look at the number of users available and how simple it is to use WhatsApp is possibly the best application to chat. But what happens if we do not have an Internet connection and not a bad wifi to connect to? In principle we could not send messages but if we have FireChat it is possible to do so without an Internet connection. How does FireChat, the app to chat without an Internet connection? This is an application that has been developed for Android and iOS (for PC not yet, you will need an emulator type BlueStacks or Andy) and that offers the user the possibility of sending messages without connection. It achieves this by making mobile phones connect to each other directly and automatically, creating its own communications network. It achieves this by creating what is called a mesh network through Bluetooth connections and P2P Wi-Fi between devices that are connected some 70 meters away from each other. This makes the messages and all the data sent jump from one mobile to another until it reaches its recipient. You will get the most out of crowded sites or where there is no Internet connection. And although it is a system of sending and delivering messages very quickly, we must recognize that it is not optimal under normal conditions. That is to say, that with an Internet connection your messages arrive before the recipient but there are situations in which it can be useful: for example in times when there are a large number of people and the problems of receiving data are deficient, on a ship, on an airplane … At those times we may be interested in using FireChat. Main features But its functions are not limited to sending messages and chatting. It also offers other functions: Send messages and photos to anyone around you. Send private and encrypted messages that only you and the recipient can read. Create chat rooms to talk about any topic and include any user of the app. Use hashtags in your messages to create new chat rooms automatically. Access the most popular messages in public conversations. Nearby function to participate in conversations of users who are close to you. Do not hesitate to download your APK and register as a user if you want to have a simple alternative to WhatsApp, Telegram and company that you can use anywhere and in any context.
FireChat Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download FireChat on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘FireChat‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the FireChat in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for FireChat on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play FireChat, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running FireChat on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.