Flash Light For PC – Free Download
Flash Light Review
There are flashlight applications that use our phone’s flash light to illuminate us. But, and turn our phone into a candle? It is possible with Flash Light. An authentic vintage lantern With this application you will return to the classic system of lighting yourself with candles, as you probably did not too many years ago when the light went out. By launching the application you will immediately have a candle on the screen of your phone that you can turn on and off to your liking. A candle that shines on you without danger of fire. The lantern of your phone now will be real vintage, but without the discomfort of always have to go with matches or lighter and avoiding the danger that can lead to a fire.
Flash Light Gameplay Images
Recommended: Archos 55 Helium 4 Seasons Specs
How To Play/Download Flash Light on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Flash Light‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Flash Light in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Flash Light on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Flash Light, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Flash Light on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.