Flippy Knife For PC – Free Download
Flippy Knife Review
If you have always admired those circus or fair characters who dared to throw blindfolded knives at a giant target with the volunteer on duty attached to it, this game is for you. Flippy Knife is a casual game of retro graphics for Android smartphones and tablets, but also available for iPhone and iPad, which will put you to the test in the reckless art of throwing knives. Game with a very realistic physics and giant pixels. Four game modes that will end your patience Like most casual games, can be tremendously addictive at the same time frustrating and frustrating because no matter how hard you try to improve your skill you will end up failing and having to start over from scratch. The game consists of four basic game modes, which could even be considered as independent mini-games, in which you will have to test your aim and dexterity, not only to get the knife right on the turn but also to make it key in the surface: Combo mode: here it matters both the turns that the knife gives in air and the fact that it stays stuck in the ground. Arcade mode: as if it were a platform game you should try to advance from platform to platform by throwing your knife and making it stay stuck in the next block. Climbing mode: similar to the previous mode, but instead of advancing horizontally we will do it vertically, as if it were an endless jump type game. Diana mode: perhaps the easiest mode of the 4. Just try to drive the knife into a target that moves across the screen. In each of these modes we can earn gold coins that we can later exchange in the store for new knives until we get to do with an arsenal of weapons. We’ll start with two, but there are more than 35 to collect.
Flippy Knife Gameplay Images
Recommended: Aqua Shine Specs
How To Play/Download Flippy Knife on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Flippy Knife‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Flippy Knife in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Flippy Knife on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Flippy Knife, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Flippy Knife on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.