Floatify For PC – Free Download
Over the years and different versions of Android, its notification system has been progressively improving, but there is still a long way to go to be perfect. Meanwhile we can download and install the Floatify APK to our smartphone or tablet to import floating notifications from which we can respond to any message or email quickly. An intelligent notification system for Android With this app installed on our Android, every notification that comes to us will be displayed as a floating pop-up window so that we can read and respond without having to close any other application that we were using at that time. The easiest way to read and respond to emails, WhatsApps and Facebook notifications. The use of Floatify Quick Replies is fully customizable. We can choose in what area of the screen we want these intelligent notifications to appear, in order to disturb our visual field as little as possible, and even configure them to appear in the blocking screen. In the same way, opening, reading and responding to notifications is very easy with intuitive controls that are also customizable.
Floatify Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Magnum X604 Specs
How To Play/Download Floatify on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Floatify‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Floatify in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Floatify on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Floatify, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Floatify on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.