Fly GPS For PC – Free Download
Fly GPS Review
As you know by now, smartphones incorporate a GPS that allows you to be located all the time (yes, you can deactivate it). This is used for various purposes and for different applications ranging from mapping a route with Google Maps to find a restaurant in the vicinity of where you are. It is a geolocation system that is usually accurate and accurate, but can we think about the location? Well, there are those who do … And why would I want to establish a false location with GPS? No need to ask the developers of Fly GPS for Android because we can find several reasons: from spending jokes with our geolocation by falsifying the location of an image or ours on a map, to try to deceive applications that work by criteria geographic These could be basically the reasons and this is where Pokémon GO comes into play, which has seen how this type of apps has given them some popularity among the public. Main features History of false locations. Functioning on the Google Maps API. Import and export locations. Set favorite locations. If you wonder how the global geolocation system works, Fly is very simple: just go around the map and press the finger where you want to pretend to be. Then on the pop-up tag you can decide if you start to geolocate at that point, if you stop the GPS or if you add the location to favorites. Why does Fly GPS close when I open Pokémon GO? A moment ago we mentioned the augmented reality game as one of the drivers of this type of applications. Precisely because they allow users to find creatures found in other parts of the world without moving from where they are … I mean, cheating. It turns out that the game at first did not detect these apps and as they became aware of the existence of these aids and others, they have been more restrictive when it comes to using them. That is, if you close Fly GPS has to do with the restrictions that Niantic has introduced … and do not forget that you can win a ban if they detect that you help with these types of applications. When this GPS fake does not work and it closes alone or stops it has to do with this.
Fly GPS Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5L Rider Specs
How To Play/Download Fly GPS on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Fly GPS‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Fly GPS in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Fly GPS on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Fly GPS, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Fly GPS on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.