Flying Arrow! For PC – Free Download
Flying Arrow! Review
If you were given a bow and arrows, do you think you would get very far with them? Well, this doubt can be solved right now with Flying Arrow !, the Voodoo game that will turn us for a while into expert archers. Shoot the arrow to see how far you advance. The objective of the game is very simple: to shoot arrows and get as far as we can. For this we must take into account the dodging obstacles, which are not going to be few, that come our way. We will do so by moving your finger on the screen to direct the arrow to the left or right. In the game we must also bear in mind that we have different targets on which we can hit. These will serve at the time that objective in which to look at the point from which we will launch every time we succeed in one of them. That is, as long as we do not target targets we will be shooting again and again from the starting point. At the same time and as an incentive, we can accumulate coins in our bookmark depending on how far we get with our releases. Test your expertise as an archer and try to throw the arrow as far as possible. This Flying Arrow is not a game that is precisely going to revolutionize the world of videogames, but at least it guarantees simple entertainment without further ado, as a good casual game. If it is what you are looking for your dead times, download your APK now.
Flying Arrow! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download Flying Arrow! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Flying Arrow!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Flying Arrow! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Flying Arrow! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Flying Arrow!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Flying Arrow! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.