Galaxy For PC – Free Download
Most mortals usually use the official Google Play Store to download free or paid applications as it gives us security and is installed by default on all our devices. However, you should know very well that there are alternative stores that usually include applications that we can not find in the official store because they infringe a Google policy or because they harm the giant in some way. For example: apps from app stores, apps that allow you to download YouTube videos or watch free TV signals in streaming or MODs of applications developed from the code of the official app, among other types. A new and complete PlayStore Today we present a new store that aims to find its place in the market: Galaxy. Although it is a newcomer, it already includes hundreds of easily downloadable applications, divided by categories: Android Wear. Art and Design. Eat and drink. Purchases. Sports. Education. Lifestyle. Family. Photography. Games Music and audio Weather. Among many others. In addition, at the bottom right the store includes a search engine button that will allow the user to search for apps related to what they need by using a few simple keywords. The results shown are fast and very correct and the cards of each app are very complete. The tabs of each application include more information than the Google Play Store and this is much more visible and accessible to the user. The user will find, from top to bottom: The name of the app and the download button. The memory it occupies in the phone and the size of the APK, the user rating (up to 5 stars), the category of the app and the type of license. Screenshots. The number of reviews and comments from users who have already downloaded and tested it. The Android permissions that the application requires to be installed. To finish, we must say that it is not perfect since the store still offers applications that are not really available for download and the operation of the app is not always as stable as it should be. However, if the developers keep trying their store could go far.
Galaxy Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Galaxy on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Galaxy‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Galaxy in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Galaxy on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Galaxy, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Galaxy on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.