GOAL For PC – Free Download
Alignments, account balances, signings, training … all this is very interesting in the world of football but few things are more exciting than a penalty shoot-out. It is for this reason that if you are looking for a soccer game you must download GOAL for Android. Live the loneliness of the forward 11 meters away from the goal At the moment of launching a maximum penalty it does not matter that football is a team sport. All the pressure falls on the forward and for him it will be the glory of the goal or the hell of the missed shot. If you think you are prepared to support it in GOAL, you can challenge dozens of goalkeepers who will not make it easy for you. Mendieta, Ibrahimovic, Cristiano Ronaldo, Batistuta, Pirlo … Do not you think you are among the best? Goalkeepers to beat. Different leagues of penalties in which to compete. Several shot enhancers. Different levels of difficulty. Possibility to play online. Relate your friends. Share scores on Facebook. Download GOAL for free and enjoy endless tournaments of penalty shots on your smartphone.
GOAL Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download GOAL on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘GOAL‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the GOAL in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for GOAL on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play GOAL, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running GOAL on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.