Google Allo For PC – Free Download
Google Allo Review
We already knew for months that Google was going to make its first steps in the world of instant messaging, not forgetting Hangouts, but now we can finally download and try the APK of its new smart messaging application with which it pretends to rival WhatsApp , Facebook Messenger and Telegram. Google already has its own WhatsApp. Google Allo, as Google’s WhatsApp is called, like any other instant messaging application for Android allows us to send and receive text messages, chat with our contacts, share images, videos and links, exchange voice messages, etc. Until there nothing new. What does Google Allo have that others do not? But obviously Google was not going to present its bet to defeat the competition without offering anything new to the user. Allo incorporates a series of functions and features that make it different from its rivals. We’ll see if those differences lead to success or failure. Personal assistant: the most notorious feature of Google Allo is the integration of bot @google as a personal assistant to which we can ask anything, including general information on any subject or functions related to our phone, such as reminders. Incognito mode: following the trail of its rivals, all Allo messages are encrypted end to end, and we even have the possibility to mark an expiration date, after which they will be eliminated. : you will be able to respond to messages without saying a single word. Google Allo learns from you and offers suggestions for answers to messages, videos and images based on previous answers. Extreme personalization of messages: this app allows you to paint and write about images that you share with your contacts, increase the size or modify the color of the sources to give more expressiveness to your messages or to use all kinds of stickers.
Google Allo Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Google Allo on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Allo‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Allo in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Allo on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Allo, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Allo on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.