Google Analytics For PC – Free Download
Google Analytics Review
Google Analytics provides access to all statistical data reports generated by your website. With your Android application you can access them from the same mobile phone, obtaining detailed and constantly updated information of your website in any place where you are. All the information you need around your site. Features Web analytics tool. Find the statistical data generated by the activity of the page. Filter the results according to different criteria. Get reports in real time. Not required for anyone who works on the Google page. Analytics is an essential tool for anyone who has responsibility in the management of a website. Whether you are an executive, webmaster or marketing technician, this tool is necessary to know the result of the different actions and strategies adopted. Know in detail all the activity generated by your website with the free download of Google Analytics for Android.
Google Analytics Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Star (2013) Specs
How To Play/Download Google Analytics on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Analytics‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Analytics in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Analytics on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Analytics, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Analytics on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.