Google Home For PC – Free Download
Google Home Review
Google has entered the field of home automation with a product similar to Amazon Echo. This is Google Home, a smart speaker that you can control with the official app. Part of the Made By Google line This application serves as a hub that centralizes the functions of the device that the search engine has designed to control different aspects of life at home through voice. Without going any further, by downloading the APK on your Android smartphone or tablet you will have control over these gadget functions: Control your settings. Set the music playback of services such as Spotify or Google Music. Set a location. Synchronize compatible devices: lights intelligent, thermostats, appliances … Discover new features, news and offers as they are produced. Domestic technology as understood by Google. Support for video and audio Chromecast The Google Home app also offers support for the company’s screencast and soundcast device. So if you have a video Chromecast you can do the following: Browse trends and popular content from compatible apps. Use the search feature to explore the content by movies, series and actors. Play and pause content as well as adjust the volume. Customize the television screen. And if what you have is a Chromecast Audio device, these functions are at your fingertips: Synchronize your speakers with multispace groups that you can play in any room. Play or pause the content. Adjust the volume of all the devices. When will it arrive in Spain and at what price? The United States has arrived in November (when the Christmas campaign begins, of course) for a price of around $ 129. For Spain and other countries there are no dates as well as a price, although we can imagine that it will be similar to the United States.
Google Home Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo Zuk Z2 Specs
How To Play/Download Google Home on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Home‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Home in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Home on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Home, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Home on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.