Google Keep For PC – Free Download
Google Keep Review
Google Keep is the official service for saving Google notes. And to access your annotations from your smartphone you need Google Keep for Android. Download it for free. The easiest way to access your notes from Android. Advantages of using Google Keep Inspiration comes and goes, as well as those things that you find hard to remember. Keep Google Keep on hand and record your thoughts instantly. You can make lists, add photos, associate colors to each of your annotations, transcribe voice notes … Download Google Keep for Android for free and save your thoughts in the cloud.
Google Keep Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Gpad G5 Specs
How To Play/Download Google Keep on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Keep‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Keep in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Keep on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Keep, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Keep on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.