Google presentations For PC – Free Download
Google presentations Review
You can now prepare presentations of your work or projects from your mobile. You only need Google Presentations and with this application you will have everything you need to prepare any content that you can show to the public. Develop any presentation from your mobile or tablet. Functions of Google Presentations Create new presentations or edit any already created on the web or other devices Share presentations and work collaboratively on them. Open, save or edit Microsoft PowerPoint files. Work without Internet connection. Add and reorder slides and format text. Make presentations from your device. Automatically save your work as you type. Download now Google Presentations and you will have in your hand a simple but efficient tool with everything you need to display your work in public in an elegant way.
Google presentations Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Google presentations on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google presentations‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google presentations in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google presentations on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google presentations, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google presentations on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.