Gunstar Heroes Classic For PC – Free Download
Gunstar Heroes Classic Review
SEGA has long since abandoned the manufacture of video game consoles but is still immersed in the development of video games. In addition, with great good sense it is adapting classic titles launched at the time for arcade machines and the mythical Master System I and II and Mega Drive to the current mobile operating systems that dominate the market: Android and iOS. One of the best platform games of Mega Drive This collection of classics SEGA for smartphone and tablet is called SEGA Forever and the Sonic, Altered Beast and other games must add this Gunstar Heroes Classic. A success of the era of the 16 bits that was released in 1993 and that puts in our hands an incredible and fun platform game with shots and action by a tube. If you did not play, we never tell you that your mission is to try to stop the feet of a totalitarian empire that pretends to dominate the world. Luckily there are the twins of Gunstar to face him, so with flamethrowers, guided missiles, lasers and other arsenal you will fight against endless hordes of enemies. It has everything you can ask an arcade: rhythm, action and endearing retro graphics. Main features The game gathers all the classic and indispensable elements of a videogame of platforms and action of this type. If you played, it’s time to get it back and, if not, you’ll have to download your free APK where you’ll discover features like the following: Choose and combine different types of firearms to create 14 different combinations. Support for multiplayer game mode through online connection via wifi. Throw your partner against your enemies to hit them when you run out of ammunition. Walk and explore its seven levels. This game, which as we say was released in 1993, was the first of the Treasure series, of which a total of 7 deliveries were launched until 1995.
Gunstar Heroes Classic Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC One S9 Specs
How To Play/Download Gunstar Heroes Classic on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Gunstar Heroes Classic‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Gunstar Heroes Classic in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Gunstar Heroes Classic on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Gunstar Heroes Classic, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Gunstar Heroes Classic on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.