Happy Bird For PC – Free Download
Happy Bird Review
Dong Nguyen’s classic is already back on Android devices with a new version that will make you lose your hair because of its great complexity. In Happy Bird you will not only have to dodge pipes, but also other elements, such as wild flowers that will increase your difficulty. Too complicated for me. Happy Bird Pro, the hardest yet. Avoid touching pipes and flowers. Collect coins in your path. Just touch the screen to stay in the air. Four levels of difficulty. Share your scores on social networks, if you dare.
Happy Bird Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava A52 Specs
How To Play/Download Happy Bird on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Happy Bird‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Happy Bird in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Happy Bird on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Happy Bird, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Happy Bird on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.