HD codec Player For PC – Free Download
HD codec Player Review
Watch videos and movies are the order of the day, either lying on the couch or while traveling by bus, train or plane. As you already know there are plenty of video players for Android but if you miss any of us we present you HD codec Player. A perfect simple video player for low-income mobile phones It may not be the best mobile video player, but it offers interesting features if we think about simplicity or versatility when it comes to playing formats. And it is that this application offers a very simple interface, where all the videos that have automatically found on the device appear, and where you just have to click on any to start with the playback. All videos from your device at a glance. These are the main functions and features of the app: Automatically find all the video files stored on the device. Thumbnails of the contents of the videos. Edit the name of the files, rename them or reproduce them with a single click. Increase or decrease the zoom of the videos. Check the list of recently played videos. Browse quickly through your videos folder. Compatibility with multiple video formats. Support for subtitles. Modest demands of hardware resources. In short, it is true that there are VLC or KMPlayer, but here you have an effective player very useful especially for more limited devices so if you have a tablet or an Android of the year of the polka, download now your APK.
HD codec Player Gameplay Images
Recommended: Airbnb for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download HD codec Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘HD codec Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the HD codec Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for HD codec Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play HD codec Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running HD codec Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.