Helix Jump For PC – Free Download
Helix Jump Review
Casual games are already among the favorite of players on smartphone and tablet. Playing on a touch screen will never be like playing on a computer or a next-generation video game console and because of that, mobile game studios often prefer to create simple games with an addictive component for their players instead of big developments. Thus, eliminating complex stories and heavy graphics, they manage to entertain everyone and develop games with kicks in which to have fun and hang out. VOODOO and Ketchapp are two of the studies that have best understood this new trend. Every week, his team presents a novelty that has all the ballots to succeed in both the App Store and the Google Play Store. Today we present one of the successes of VOODOO for Android: Helix Jump. How do you play? It is the typical simple game but you will only understand if you try it. The explanation of the game mode may seem rather confusing: the scenario shows an irregular helix with open blades that the player must turn to make a falling ball sneak through the holes. Make the ball reach the ground by turning the propeller. The player, to get it, can bounce the ball on the blades, as long as it does not touch the colored strips, and you can improve your score when the ball drops hard enough to accelerate strongly and break the next blade you touch. To finish, this game is divided by levels and it is not an endless run as it may seem at first glance. At each level that ends up taking the ball to the ground, the stage will change color and start a new level, more difficult than the previous one. If you like the game, we recommend to eliminate the publicity by means of the in-app payment since it shows a video of 30 seconds between each game and it is quite annoying.
Helix Jump Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon Campus A63 Specs
How To Play/Download Helix Jump on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Helix Jump‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Helix Jump in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Helix Jump on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Helix Jump, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Helix Jump on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.