HeyHey For PC – Free Download
If you had to get someone’s attention, how would you do it? HeyHey will serve you. This is the fashion app used by celebrities such as Ricky Martin to send audio messages. Listen and let them hear you. The so-called “Sound Twitter” allows users to share their audio recordings of up to 10 seconds with their followers It works as a social network in which each user can follow others to listen to their messages. How to use the app? Publish your recordings with a maximum duration of 10 seconds.Add a brief description of them. Share on Facebook and / or Twitter. Your publications will also be visible from the interface of the application, from where users can interact with you.
HeyHey Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Optimus L5II Dual Specs
How To Play/Download HeyHey on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘HeyHey‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the HeyHey in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for HeyHey on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play HeyHey, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running HeyHey on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.