Home exercises For PC – Free Download
Home exercises Review
To be able to lead a healthy life we must exercise a minimum of three times a week. Nowadays, the hustle and bustle of our lives serves as an excuse to overlook sport. Now, this one already serves us. Home Exercises is an Android application that allows you to get in shape without losing almost daily time, on your own and without spending money on expensive gyms. Get fit from your living room. Characteristics of Home Exercises Different types of routines available: Seven minutes, Strengthens your body, Abdominals in 5 minutes … Text to speech engine to do the complete routine without stopping the exercise. Guide sound to follow the rhythm better during the exercises. Images and explanations in each exercise to do it correctly. Possibility of creating specialized routines.
Home exercises Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Home exercises on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Home exercises‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Home exercises in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Home exercises on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Home exercises, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Home exercises on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.