HTTP Injector For PC – Free Download
HTTP Injector Review
There is an increasing concern about safeguarding the privacy of the user when browsing the Internet. Identity and data thefts are the order of the day, so taking extra action is never out of the question. And when we talk about them, we are not referring to an antivirus, but rather to managing applications such as HTTP Injector – SSH / Proxy / VPN for Android. Now this is an app that requires some knowledge to manage it. HTTP Header Customization
What this app does is configure a personal HTTP header or header that is used to connect your SSH / Proxy through it in addition to getting access to websites blocked with a firewall through SSH tunneling with the integrated VPN it has.
In Christian: what it does is ensure that with your Android you can safely access any website safeguarding your identity and your browsing data. In this way you protect yourself from hackers and other threats that you may encounter on a wifi network in addition to hiding your IP when you browse the web. Main features
As we say it is not a tool available to all users, but requires some advanced programming and networking knowledge to use it satisfactorily. These are some of the features it has: Secure your connections with SSH tunneling. Modify exit requests. You do not need to be a root user. Possibility of specifying the proxies that you want to send access requests. Configure alternative HTTP headers or headers. Payload generators. Application filter. Data compressor. Possibility of using Google DNS or Proxy DNS. Battery saving function. Support for Android 4.0 or higher. Service provider role.
So do not settle for the security offered by other VPN apps and have yours under control by downloading and installing its APK.
HTTP Injector Gameplay Images
Direct Download HTTP Injector on PC
How To Play/Download HTTP Injector on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘HTTP Injector‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the HTTP Injector in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for HTTP Injector on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play HTTP Injector, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running HTTP Injector on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.