Hyperburner For PC – Free Download
If you remember Sega’s After Burner because you played in its day or because you’ve enjoyed it with MAME on a PC, Hyperburner will be very familiar to you. In fact it is based almost on the same concept: control an aircraft that flies at high speed trying to avoid obstacles with which to collide. In this case it will not be an F-14 Tomcat fighter or enemies trying to knock us down, but a fast space ship that travels through futuristic scenarios full of difficulties and where crashing is very easy. Excellent video game that will test your reflexes. With these credentials this video game is presented that, at least for Android, you will not be able to download for free (on iOS devices it is). To download and install the APK version 1.13 you will have to scratch your pocket unless you look for it in an alternative store to Google Play as Aptoide. The question is that if you enjoy games that test your reflexes and futuristic scenarios, this is a more than recommended application, because it will not give you a truce: the moment you start the flight you will see how difficult it is … but very entertaining. Main characteristics The glue that we can find to this game is that it requires at least 2 GB of RAM and hardware requirements that are available only in high-end smartphones: 6 game zones with 5 different levels in each one. Unlock new spaceships as you progress. Control how much distance you traveled on your flight. Endless gameplay.
Hyperburner Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Hyperburner on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Hyperburner‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Hyperburner in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Hyperburner on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Hyperburner, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Hyperburner on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.