IDM Videos Download Manager For PC – Free Download
IDM Videos Download Manager Review
An app to download videos that can not download anything from YouTube. But … have we all gone crazy or what? No, because if you upload an app of these characteristics to Google Play, the search engine will block it. Now you can go in search of an APK on any website or go out in search of an alternative store such as Aptoide. I’ll tell you something you did not know … There are more online video portals besides YouTube! You must have been left out of sweet potato pasta, but yes, little friends: there are alternative YouTube videos and they are the ones IDM Videos Download Manager works with. Namely: Metacafe.Funny Or Die.Videobash.Vuclip.Blinkx.Vimeo.LiveLeak. Main features Quick and intuitive video download manager. Download of any format and size. Possibility of resuming interrupted downloads. Progress bar and indicator of number of active downloads. File manager and web browser integrated into the app. Reproduction of all types of audio and video files. How does this video download manager work? And these are just some, so it’s okay, that although you can not download YouTube videos and save them on your smartphone or tablet, you can access the catalog of these portals and save any of the ones it offers. The app integrates a navigation window from which to search on the Internet any website that hosts videos to download them. It has an arrow that points down and appears in green. At the moment that a downloadable content is playing, this happens to be orange and means that we can press it to download what we reproduce. A good quick solution, easy to use and free.
IDM Videos Download Manager Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Joy Specs
How To Play/Download IDM Videos Download Manager on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘IDM Videos Download Manager‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the IDM Videos Download Manager in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for IDM Videos Download Manager on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play IDM Videos Download Manager, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running IDM Videos Download Manager on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.