Internet: fast, lite, and private For PC – Free Download
Internet: fast, lite, and private Review
We would not know how many exactly, but are a good handful of Android browsers that we can download beyond Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Microsoft Edge. There are of all types and conditions, some better and others worse. Amazon has joined the party with its own web browser for smartphones and tablets that has a name that is a statement of intent: Internet: fast, lite, and private. A fast and light browser that puts the emphasis on privacy And does it fulfill what it says? Well, in the beginning if you download your APK you will be able to verify that, indeed, it weighs little. Just over 2 MB to offer a browser with a very clean interface, with no distractions of any kind. And it seems that in terms of size it will continue to be that way, because as its developers point out the updates will be according to it, so you can carry them out even from your data plan. On the other hand, the navigation is private by default, so that none of the navigation data stays stored in your device. Another noteworthy fact regarding this is the page loading speed, higher than the average. Fastest and most private browsing by default. These are the main functions and features of the Amazon browser for Android: Small application size. Request for permission to collect user information. Private browsing that does not stay stored in the phone. News on the home screen, so you are always informed (even if you do not want to). Preview of the open tabs, to go directly to the content that the user wants. If you’re tired of the usual browsers and want alternatives to Google Chrome or something other than Firefox, try this light and fast Amazon browser.
Internet: fast, lite, and private Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua HD Specs
How To Play/Download Internet: fast, lite, and private on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Internet: fast, lite, and private‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Internet: fast, lite, and private in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Internet: fast, lite, and private on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Internet: fast, lite, and private, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Internet: fast, lite, and private on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.