IP Cam Viewer For PC – Free Download
IP Cam Viewer Review
With IP Cam Viewer you will be able to know what happens in your home or anywhere else even if you are not there. It is an application with which you can control remotely and see everything captured by a webcam, traffic camera, closed circuit television or the device you have configured to capture images. With IP Cam Viewer Lite as well as being able to tune what the camera is capturing, it is possible to record video and reproduce it as well as the subsequent search and export. It is also compatible with more than eight hundred different models from the main manufacturers of private recording systems. Features SSL encryption for greater security. Two-way audio. Control of camera lens and zoom movement. Controls for lights and garage doors. Widgets for the home screen. Organization by camera grouping. Integration with the browser. Uninterrupted recording. Support for RTSP, H.264 and MPEG4 formats. Download IP Cam Viewer for Android now and control at all times what your security cameras record. Control a security camera from the phone
IP Cam Viewer Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download IP Cam Viewer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘IP Cam Viewer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the IP Cam Viewer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for IP Cam Viewer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play IP Cam Viewer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running IP Cam Viewer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.