Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast For PC – Free Download
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Review
Considered by many as the most important heavy metal band in history, Iron Maiden is one of the most important names in the history of rock. The group led by Bruce Dickinson is for many a religion (and to me it seems good) and therefore could not miss his game for Android. Things that only Eddie can do: save the Universe But do not think that we will find in Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast a bobochorra musical game, of those of tweezing teclitas and such to follow a melody. No, here the protagonist is Eddie (who needs no introduction) entering a world full of dangerous enemies and you have to help him recover the fragments of his soul and save the Universe. Or did you think that this was going to be another tostón like those of the p ** or Coldplay? Iron Maiden is harder than a pin dumpling. The game is a mix between turn-based strategy, RPG and fight and you’ll find some things like the following: Form a team of Eddies with the appearance of the different albums of the band: Powerslave, Killers, A Matter of Life and Death, The Number of the Beast … Gain experience as you deliver metal wherever you go. Choose talismans and extra skills for your characters. Choose from 5 wrestler classes: warrior, wizard, sentinel, gunner or assassin. Explore a world with stunning 3D graphics. Soundtrack with Iron Maiden classics and unpublished versions of songs played for the game.
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Curve Specs
How To Play/Download Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.