Kahoot! For PC – Free Download
The search for new methods of teaching and learning has found ways that games are part of them. An example could be Kahoot! that after operating as an online service, it makes the leap to tablets and smartphones. What is it and how does Kahoot work! for Android? It is a platform that connects teachers and students encouraging the latter to investigate and create and share knowledge in a social way. It allows the creation of debates, surveys and contests. An attempt for a more participatory pedagogy. Although it allows a unidirectional operation in which the teacher asks questions and his students respond to them, it is more flexible than that: what is sought is to enable these to be the ones who ask the questions, responding to all those doubts. Regarding its operation, the student does not need to register to login; just enter with a PIN code given by the teacher. This could be a usual process in this application: The teacher introduces a topic. Students are invited to create their own questionnaire about it. The educator evaluates both the quality and suitability of the questions and their answers. This app has been a support for learning that little by little is spreading more and more all over the world. In fact it has already arrived in Spain despite the fact that the application language for now is English (we will see for when in Spanish), being used both in primary and secondary school. Regarding the functions and possibilities offered, here are some of them: Assignment of homework assignments and homework through games. Take part in challenges and challenge other classmates. Participate in question and answer games in single player mode. Participate in group games that both student and teacher can administer. As you can see, it is about strengthening and consolidating the agenda that is taught, fostering the competitiveness that games provide.
Kahoot! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Meizu Pro 7 Specs
How To Play/Download Kahoot! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Kahoot!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Kahoot! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Kahoot! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Kahoot!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Kahoot! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.