Kore – Official Kodi Remote For PC – Free Download
Kore – Official Kodi Remote Review
If we had to highlight one of the many media centers available to organize and manage all our multimedia content, both offline and online, including movies, series, photos, videos, songs and so on, that would undoubtedly be Kodi, the formerly known as XBMC or Xbox Media Center. The best remote control for your Kodi. It is the best program of its kind, with permission from Plex, compatible with all types of platforms including PC, Android and Smart TV. And to control the host program directly from our smartphone or tablet, nothing better than downloading the APK from Kore – Official Kodi Remote, the virtual remote control for remote control of the application. What can I do with Kore on my mobile? Once you have downloaded and installed this app on your Android phone, and the main program on your computer or smart TV, you can access the following features and functions: Control your multimedia content remotely. Explore all your multimedia libraries. Apply different themes to change the appearance of the interface. See what is playing right now. Change, download and add subtitles to the video in playback. Change the audio source and manage the current playlist. Use all the usual controls for reproduction and volume. Access YouTube videos Switch between full screen mode and adjustable window. Watch and record live television channels. How to configure Kore to control Kodi remotely? If you do not make a series of previous settings you will not be able to use Kore as a remote control. Therefore, you must follow these instructions: Step 1: Open the Kodi application on your PC or Smart TV. Step 2: Go to System & gt; Settings & gt; Services & gt; Web server. Step 3: Enable the option Allow remote control via HTTP. Step 4: Record the port and the username used. Step 5: Open the Kore app on your mobile. Step 6: Enter manually the port and user data noted in step 4. In a few seconds Kodi – XBMC will detect the Kore Remote connection and you can start controlling your new Krypton 17 from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Kore – Official Kodi Remote Gameplay Images
Recommended: Coolpad Note 5 Lite Specs
How To Play/Download Kore – Official Kodi Remote on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Kore – Official Kodi Remote‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Kore – Official Kodi Remote in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Kore – Official Kodi Remote on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Kore – Official Kodi Remote, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Kore – Official Kodi Remote on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.