Kwai – Make Video Story Free For PC – Free Download
Kwai – Make Video Story Free Review
What does Kwai sound like? Well surely the Thai river that gave its name to the legendary film of the 50s and winner of a total of seven statuettes at the ceremony of the Oscars. But apart from that, it is also an Android application in APK format of Chinese origin, whose popularity has also spread to other countries such as Russia and Brazil, and which now has more than 400 million users. But, what is special about this application? Well it is basically a social network of short videos in which any user can post their ideas, follies or facts of their daily life in video that can later be filled with a lot of drawings, texts and emoticons. Other users can interact with the videos, commenting on them, giving likes and following those people who publish the most interesting contents. Turn your memories into short videos with this worthy successor to Vine. Main features of Kwai – Make Video Story Free Capture the funniest moments of your life and publish them online in video format. Unleash your creativity by editing your videos and adding all kinds of stickers, filters and effects. Discover videos published by other users around the world, interacting and commenting on them. To indicate that you like a video, you should simply tap the screen of your Android. Follow the users who post the most interesting videos to not miss any new publication. Link Kwai with other social networks to publish the videos simultaneously on different platforms.
Kwai – Make Video Story Free Gameplay Images
Recommended: Datawind PocketSurfer3G5 Specs
How To Play/Download Kwai – Make Video Story Free on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Kwai – Make Video Story Free‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Kwai – Make Video Story Free in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Kwai – Make Video Story Free on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Kwai – Make Video Story Free, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Kwai – Make Video Story Free on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.