Labyrinth For PC – Free Download
With Labyrinth you will never get bored again in the dead times. It is a simple and addictive game in which you have to guide a ball through different labyrinths, dodging the holes you find until you reach the end. To achieve this you will have to control the inclination of your Android, using its motion sensor, and fine tune the pulse to correctly guide the ball. Main features It has 20 levels of play and allows you to create yourself another 10 levels. Automatically saved levels exceeded. Realistic sound. Allows changing the perspective by moving the mobile. 60 FPS (frames per second). First simple levels for beginners . Get to the end of the maze and exceed all levels with Labyrinth Lite Edition.
Labyrinth Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Cloud X11 Specs
How To Play/Download Labyrinth on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Labyrinth‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Labyrinth in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Labyrinth on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Labyrinth, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Labyrinth on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.