Lantern: Better than an VPN For PC – Free Download
Lantern: Better than an VPN Review
Internet access always carries its risks and restrictions. On the one hand, data theft and violation of privacy is the order of the day (yes, Mark) and, on the other hand, there are restrictions that censor websites for geographical or copyright issues. Lantern: Better than a VPN connects the Android user to a private virtual network that hides the navigation data to avoid possible spyware or data theft and falsifies the original IP to grant the device a United States. Thus, the user can surf calmly with your smartphone or Android tablet on any website, without censorship, and remain anonymous. Improve your privacy and your browsing experience thanks to the Lantern VPN. Lantern features Although this application is still in beta and may show unstable behavior, it can become a useful and important service for the user thanks to its options: It is so easy to use that you only have to turn on a button to put the VPN on the fly. The system does not need any type of installation, registration or configuration. The system encrypts the user’s traffic so that no spy can access confidential data such as bank accounts, addresses or fiscal data. It improves the security of the user as soon as he connects to a public Wi-Fi network, as in the metro or in a library. Increase the loading speed of applications and webs from the mobile browser. It offers 500 megabytes of free high-speed data per month. If you decide to access one of Lantern’s payment plans, the user can choose the country of the IP to which they want to connect and multiply the amount of data, among other improvements.
Lantern: Better than an VPN Gameplay Images
Recommended: Adcom KitKat A35 Specs
How To Play/Download Lantern: Better than an VPN on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lantern: Better than an VPN‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lantern: Better than an VPN in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lantern: Better than an VPN on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lantern: Better than an VPN, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lantern: Better than an VPN on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.