Lifelog For PC – Free Download
Lifelog is the application that you have to download on Android if you have a Sony SmartBand wristband and that will allow you to register your life on your smartphone. Everything you do is registered in Lifelog. Smartphones have discovered a world of possibilities when interacting with so-called “wearables” devices. It is a new generation of watches, rings, glasses and bracelets … turned into intelligent devices. Your movements, your communication and your entertainment in Lifelog. To interact with the Sony SmartBand you have the Lifelog app for Android. The sensor incorporated in the wristband collects the necessary data that are sent to the application on your smartphone, which in turn also collects information through the sensors of the phone. Lifelog is able to: Detect the movement: if you walk, run or travel by train. Monitor your activity and how you feel, for example, if you have slept properly. Define objectives in the planned physical activities and check your progress. Record activities related to leisure, made on your smartphone, such as viewing photos or videos, listening to music, using the camera … Capture unique moments through the Life Bookmark key in SmartBand.And other actions you will discover when downloading the application for free.
Lifelog Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava A68 Specs
How To Play/Download Lifelog on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lifelog‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lifelog in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lifelog on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lifelog, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lifelog on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.