LINE Music For PC – Free Download
LINE Music Review
You will already know LINE for being one of the instant messaging and chat apps that has stood up to WhatsApp. But hey, it is true that the application owned by Facebook there is no one who coughs … at least outside of Japan, because that is where those of Naver dominate the market of applications to chat. In fact LINE is something else and has ended up creating an ecosystem of applications that fulfill different functions, one of them being to play online music in streaming Spotify style. It’s about LINE Music. Music service combined with LINE Messenger This is an online music player where users can not only request on demand any of the songs they can listen to in their catalog, but can share them with other users through the app. Messenger service. You can send songs individually or to groups and also playlists. This is a service that was first launched in Thailand to compete with Deezer, Rdio and Tidal. Soon it was also released in Japan, where the main streaming music companies were not present, which allowed it to get a good number of users (although it currently competes with Apple Music and PlayStation Music, the latter in charge of Spotify). Sharing songs and playlists in your chats is a reality with LINE. But can I download the app in Spain? As much as download it, yes. You can get your APK and install it on your phone … but boy, you will not be able to do much because it is only available in the two aforementioned Asian countries. You can download for Android and iPhone and it would be nice if you arrived in Spain … or at least that your competitors incorporated the possibility of integrating more social features in their players (that function of sharing music by WhatsApp to more than one would like).
LINE Music Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Cloud Pace Specs
How To Play/Download LINE Music on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LINE Music‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LINE Music in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LINE Music on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LINE Music, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LINE Music on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.