Listen & Speak For PC – Free Download
Listen & Speak Review
When you learn a language that is not your own one of the most difficult things, without a doubt, it is to understand it when others speak and pronounce it correctly. Listen & amp; Speak is an application for Android that helps in this sense since it becomes a private teacher of foreign language. Listen & amp; Speak is based on studied patterns of how a language should be read, understood, heard and pronounced. It allows to listen to both the audio fragment correctly pronounced and the pronunciation itself, so that the user can compare and analyze, also providing advice. It is even possible to use the option to recognize the speaker’s words and automatically compare with the sample to calculate and estimate the accuracy. With Listen and Speak you can practice a variety of languages, including several at the same time, as well as import new cases, study examples and create the ones that the user wants. Download Listen & amp; Speak on your Android phone and improve your language learning with it.
Listen & Speak Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Raze Specs
How To Play/Download Listen & Speak on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Listen & Speak‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Listen & Speak in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Listen & Speak on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Listen & Speak, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Listen & Speak on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.