LiveScore For PC – Free Download
There are times when so many sporting events come together that I can not see them all (or learn something) even when I’m shooting TV, laptop and tablet. Sometimes you have to settle for the results. But what if you could follow them up to the minute, even when you’re busy with other tasks? If you are also a sports geek and want to follow all the matches that interest you at the moment, LiveScore (not to be confused with Eurosport) is your app. Live sports results directly from the source. At first this tool may be a bit confusing, since it shows all the matches in play at that moment and, oh, misfortune, the Spanish football league is not given preference. Let’s tear our clothes! And is that LiveScore will be in English, but in return brings together all the games that are being played at that time around the world (giving preference to European leagues, yes). Live leaderboards for football, hockey and basketball. Something more than football But if something I like about this app is that it not only satisfies football fans, you can follow every detail in streaming of all these sports: Football. Hockey. Basketball. Tennis. Cricket (yes, you read correctly). Olympic Games, NBA, competitions at European level, world championships, minor leagues … You will be able to consult all the information live about the match, the results, the commentaries, the statistics, the alignments, the classifications and the history by teams (or athlete , depending on the sport). And also related news. You can check the last three days and the next three, but mark meetings as favorites and you can relive them whenever you want. And if you like sports but you’re tired of football, you can select any of the others as sports by default so that they are the first notifications that appear.
LiveScore Gameplay Images
Recommended: Meizu M5 Specs
How To Play/Download LiveScore on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LiveScore‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LiveScore in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LiveScore on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LiveScore, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LiveScore on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.