Mary X For PC – Free Download
Mary X Review
The number puzzle games also have their version of kings and queens and princesses and tale princes. It is called Mary X and in it you will have to solve them to perpetuate the dynasty. Let no one move you from the throne. Yes, you have to try not to let anyone move you from your throne, that much effort costs the crown to live at the expense of its subjects. The issue is that you have a series of puzzles in which you must combine numbers to solve them and get away with the problem. Calling Mary X you expect the protagonist to be queen but in a certain type of cinema. It is easy to learn the mechanism but not so master it. Dare to do it and challenge your friends in exciting challenges. It’s fun even for Republicans.
Mary X Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K6+ Specs
How To Play/Download Mary X on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Mary X‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Mary X in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Mary X on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Mary X, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Mary X on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.