Media Converter For PC – Free Download
Media Converter Review
To convert all types of video files to the format you need, you can use Media Converter. MP4, MPEG, FLV, AVI … They all have a place allowing you to extract their audio to convert it into a sound file or a tone for the phone. The conversion of files under control In the conversion process that you make with Media Converter you have control and you can specify different parameters such as the bitrate of the video or audio, the resolution or frames per second of the resulting conversion. Its simple user interface will facilitate the whole process since all the areas to be covered by the conversion are clearly delimited. You do not need to download the files to a PC to convert them. Convert your files to the formats you need without having to remove them from your phone with Media Converter for Android.
Media Converter Gameplay Images
Recommended: Acer Liquid Z410 Specs
How To Play/Download Media Converter on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Media Converter‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Media Converter in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Media Converter on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Media Converter, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Media Converter on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.