Memorado: Brain Games For PC – Free Download
Memorado: Brain Games Review
Whether you’ve had Nintendo 3DS or not, I’m sure you remember how much Dr. Kawashima’s first Brain Training game got him. The advertising campaign involved several famous personalities, more or less older and very diverse playing with the invention and boasting young brain age. The versions (and brazen copies) did not get much of praying. Years later it lands on our Android Memorado devices: Brain Games, an app that will help you to have a young brain. Fun and personalized training that allows stimulating the memory, concentration and reaction of the user. With so much computer and digital help we are accommodating a lot and forgetting to do things by heart. That is why, although they are a bit misguided, the games dedicated to the adult public to exercise the mind and perform a brain training are a small help to give work to our coconut and that does not atrophy. Memorado: Cerebral games works as cognitive stimulation to encourage you to do something different with your mobile, beyond WhatsApp and waste your time on Facebook. Choose from over 450 levels in 15 neuroscience-based games that have been designed to help you feel smarter every day! Many games, but payment Before playing, you will be done a small test to discover which are the concerns that you are most interested in developing. Once finished, the test session will begin with the first exercises. The first four are free, if you want to try the rest, you will have to go through the box: Super memory. Dawn. Confusing colors Balls in motion. Find the partner. Lotus pond. Mandala Meditation. Math marathon. Expert in numbers. Draw the route Latin square. Expedition in space. Numbers vs. letters. Signs in the sky. Stone Road. Quick pairing The traffic light. They are mini-games to improve your concentration, speed, reaction, logic, mindfulness and your memory. In each one you will go up in level as you improve your qualities. Unlock brain tests and track your progress. Of course, do not trust much of the results, tend to be flattering in excess and are not what they say accurate. But, hey, better than to take a solitaire with the mobile phone, yes that’s it.
Memorado: Brain Games Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris X1 Selfie Specs
How To Play/Download Memorado: Brain Games on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Memorado: Brain Games‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Memorado: Brain Games in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Memorado: Brain Games on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Memorado: Brain Games, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Memorado: Brain Games on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.