Memory Trainer For PC – Free Download
Memory Trainer Review
It is proven that mental exercise can improve our memory. Android smartphones and tablets offer a great variety of games that, while entertaining, can help us to delay their deterioration. An example is Memory Trainer. Work memory and other mental abilities This app proposes a series of games and riddles in which we will have to concentrate to find the solution. It has a series of training sessions of progressive difficulty. Each of them is accompanied by a prior explanation. The games not only aim to improve memory, but also the ability to visualize the solution, the concentration and the fluidity of reasoning. Improve your memory by training it daily. Main features Several sessions per exercise. Saved progress made. Different exercises to choose from: tiles, numbers, sequences, grid …
Memory Trainer Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Memory Trainer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Memory Trainer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Memory Trainer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Memory Trainer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Memory Trainer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Memory Trainer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.