Merge Town! For PC – Free Download
Merge Town! Review
I remember a little game from a few years ago to evolve your city where you started with rocks, bushes and bears. Every three herbs made a bush, every three bushes made a tree … and even to cathedrals and castles. It was called Triple Town and for many it was a sick vice that took us hours and hours of life. If you were one of those kids, hold on to the chair because Merge Town !, the Gram Games Limited Android game with which to throw hours and hours (and hours and hours and hours) into the trash can arrive. Be careful, it hooks a lot. Have you ever dreamed of governing a city, developing your lands and seeing a metropolis grow? I will be the best mayor in Merge Town! We have advanced a little more than in Triple Town and we started with houses. We left sticks and stones and went directly to the buildings. Each time we have two equal houses we can merge them to create a new bigger and better one … although the tenants do not know what they will think of all this. The goal is to bring out your best strategy to create the best city with the best houses. Merge, build and develop your own cities with Merge Town! Two for the price of one As you advance, you will discover more and better cases and the land of your city Greenland will expand. When you reach a certain level, they will give you a second city, Sunsetland. In your second fields, things work in a slightly different way: it will take longer for the houses to appear, but if you make cores with your best houses, they will give you more points, by creating connected neighborhoods. Much publi, but for a good cause This game has hardly any publicity (cool), but if you want to move more quickly, you’ll have to swallow the odd ad to gain power-ups. For example, in Greenland you can get double the money, while in Sunsetland the houses will appear with more speed. You can also watch publi to double the pasta you get while you’re not playing, or to win better houses at roulette. Do not forget to visit the store, you can buy buildings based on the money that your city gets by squeezing its inhabitants and cramming them into digivolving houses. If you are not afraid to get hooked on this vice for all eternity, you can download and install the APK file. It’s free, although you can disburse the typical micropayments to remove ads, increase the frequency of the appearance of homes and so on.
Merge Town! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 Specs
How To Play/Download Merge Town! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Merge Town!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Merge Town! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Merge Town! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Merge Town!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Merge Town! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.