Monster Hunter Stories For PC – Free Download
Monster Hunter Stories Review
The JRPG or Japanese Role Play Game, are getting great popularity outside the Asian country, especially in Europe and North America. Monster Hunter Stories, the Capcom game that was released for Nintendo 3DS has also seen how it adapted to Android and iOS phones but for now it is not available in the West. The content of the original game has been respected although, as expected, the interface for mobile devices has been optimized while having high resolution graphics, at the height of what current smartphones can offer. The Android adaptation of the game of the Monster Hunter saga of Capcom Recall that Monster Hunter is a video game franchise whose first release was in 2004 and for PlayStation 2. From there have been released more titles for PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Ninendo 3DS, Windows, iOS, Android and Xbox 360. In Stories you become a Rider: you will ride dragons. The title that concerns us here is based on the animation series of the same name, where the player will not be a Hunter but a Rider. This has done that in passing some things, such as the mechanics of battles, where now they are not in real time but in turns. As Rider you can raise monsters that help in combat as well as use them as a mount and customize abilities to execute special attacks. And how to raise new monsters in Monster Hunter? That is a good question that is easy to answer: you have to go into the dens that you see on the map. They are small dungeons generated in a random way where you have to find the nests, steal the eggs and then incubate them in some city. It must be said that these eggs are random, but if a monster is fleeced during a combat a new special lair will be opened that guarantees an egg like that of the escaped creature. In any case to be guided by the game there is always the map, which indicates the next objective constantly. And you also have the guides and apps, like Monster Hunter Guide, where it tells you everything you need to move forward. The game is paid, so you will not be able to download the free Monster Hunter APK … and it does not have support for the Amiibo protocol for toys that are compatible with Nintendo game consoles.
Monster Hunter Stories Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava ARC 05 Specs
How To Play/Download Monster Hunter Stories on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Monster Hunter Stories‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Monster Hunter Stories in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Monster Hunter Stories on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Monster Hunter Stories, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Monster Hunter Stories on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.