Moon + Reader For PC – Free Download
Moon + Reader Review
Now you can enjoy reading wherever you are without the need to carry a physical book, a Kindle or any other eReader, since you can enter the world of literature directly from your Android smartphone or tablet with an electronic book reader like it’s Moon + Reader. Read your favorite books wherever you are. Once you install the APK of this application, you will have access to thousands of online repository books that you can read on your Android with a host of viewing options and compatibility with the most popular formats such as txt, html, epub, pdf, mobi, umd , fb2, chm, cbr, cbz, rar, zip or OPDS. Main characteristicsMore than 10 themes to personalize the reading. Day and Night modes. Change of page and adjustment of brightness by gestures. Personalize searches, font sizes, navigation and bookmarks. Possibility to highlight text and make annotations. Option to deactivate the backlight.
Moon + Reader Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei G Play Mini Specs
How To Play/Download Moon + Reader on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Moon + Reader‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Moon + Reader in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Moon + Reader on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Moon + Reader, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Moon + Reader on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.