MTK Engineering Mode For PC – Free Download
MTK Engineering Mode Review
The name of this application may sound like Chinese, but if you have an Android MTK smartphone, this is a MediaTek processor phone, as opposed to Qualcomm (the other major manufacturer of mobile processors), you should pay attention to this MTK Engineering Mode since it can be useful. What is it and how does MTK Engineering Mode work? It is basically an application with which we can activate the advanced configuration options or service mode of an MTK terminal, being able to access information about the software and hardware of the phones equipped with these processors, such as: Usage statistics. Information about the battery : status, temperature, voltage, technology, etc.Information about wifi networks: connection time, signal level, etc. It also allows us to increase the performance of our phone, apply small changes in the configuration of the terminal and even modify the IMEI of the device, and all this without needing to be root or have superuser permissions. Although the interface of the application is quite sober and intuitive, it is not a home-based application, so once you download your APK we recommend you to do some kind of tutorial to learn how to use this tool. And remember, it only works with MTK devices, so if yours is not, do not try it.
MTK Engineering Mode Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava A11 Specs
How To Play/Download MTK Engineering Mode on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MTK Engineering Mode‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MTK Engineering Mode in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MTK Engineering Mode on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MTK Engineering Mode, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MTK Engineering Mode on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.