Music Player Master For PC – Free Download
Music Player Master Review
If you are one of those who still download MP3 music, either because you buy online stores like iTunes or because you download them with some kind of pirated service or you extract them from YouTube videos with Tubemate or similar app, in Music Player Master you will find a music player for Android that will satisfy your most basic needs in this regard. An app to play music on smartphone or tablet This is an APK that will act as a local media player, without the need to be online or any Internet connection to listen to music. It also has a series of features and functions that make it a complete application, similar to the best you can find for Android or iPhone. A light and intuitive music player. It supports the main musical file formats. Scan and import of songs and automatic audio files. Share your favorite songs Customize playlists Powerful equalizer. Ten predefined sound configurations. Browse and play through albums, artists, songs, playlists and folders. Supports letter files. Reissue of file names. Different themes to customize the app. Widget for the homescreen. Support for headphones. Bluetooth headset controls. Notifications system. One of the things that you will like most as a user will be the design of the interface. It is already very intuitive and easy to use, but it is also customizable by the different themes that the app has by system. If you still resist Spotify, Apple Music and other online streaming music services, this player will find the perfect excuse to continue enjoying your MP3 music collection.
Music Player Master Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex ELYT-e1 Specs
How To Play/Download Music Player Master on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Music Player Master‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Music Player Master in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Music Player Master on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Music Player Master, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Music Player Master on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.