MusicYou For PC – Free Download
Can you imagine a platform that was a kind of hybrid between Instagram and Spotify or iTunes? It sounds weird, right? It is basically the new concept that wants to introduce the Android application MusicYou, a tool that allows you to add music to your images or videos to create musical messages that you can then share with your friends through social networks and instant messaging such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or the same Instagram. How to use MusicYou to create musical messages? It’s as simple as downloading and installing the APK on your Android smartphone or tablet and log in through your Facebook credentials. Then simply take a selfie, a photo to a group of friends or videotape making the ribbons. Choose a song from the millions available in iTunes and add it to your creation. It’s that easy to create a fun musical message. Any time is better with the right music. In addition, you also have the ability to add text to the photo or video in question, in addition to being able to apply different effects and filters (such as creating videos in slow motion), simply by sliding to the right or left on your screen. You only have to share your musical selfie or your video by playing the song of the summer to become the new star of social networks.
MusicYou Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download MusicYou on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘MusicYou‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the MusicYou in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for MusicYou on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play MusicYou, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running MusicYou on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.